Circuit Panels - Repair or Replace

When you need an electrical service panel upgrade to accommodate more branch circuits or replace an outdated electrical service, look no further... Tryme Electric can help. If you are concerned about the possible fire and safety hazard of an aging electric service panel in your California home, we are here for you.


A panel change out is usually required to alleviate a problem with the existing panel. (1)Sometimes a breaker(s) might overheat to the point that the buss bar in a panel gets burned. (2)The conductors between the meter and panel may become loose and burn out the main lugs, especially common when aluminum conductors were used. Tryme Electric is the leading installer of new electrical panels in the Los Angeles County area. The reason? Great prices, fast service, and because we do so many service panel upgrades, an intimate understanding of exactly what it takes to get the job done right the first time.

If you are looking for a whole house surge protection system please call us today at (323) 727-2876 or complete our online request form.